Friday, February 04, 2005

Back by Popular Demand :-)

Due to popular demand, I am again posting the events of my fascinating life. teeheehee
Actually I like my life, though it isn't entirely carefree. I'm a student. All my classes this semester are in the SS building which is next to the RAC (sounds like a place of torture, huh?) well, it is in a way (self-inflicted). It is now so convenient that it is hard to pass by - Wednesday I did a class called Abdominal Crunches (kind of like abominable). Now it hurts to sneeze or anything that is jolting and today, I'm going back for more, plus Power Stretches.

2 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Braidwood said...

Hey! Another post! Good to hear from you!

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen your weather girl today? Pretty cute! Happy V-Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home